Here’s a thought: To help recoup the high upfront investment the VCs and angel investors make for startup biotech firms, should biotech (and pharma) better leverage their heft R&D investment by parallel pathing a related OTC offering? This can also help to offset the low probability of success for stage 1 drugs.
The Hidden Costs Of Running A Biotech Company – Venture Capital Dispatch – Business Exchange.
- Raising Money Requires a Great Pitch: Here’s How
- How to close an angel round
- 7 WordPress Plugins You Ought to Know About
- 8 Websites You Need to Stop Building – The Oatmeal
- Watch Y Combinator’s Founder Discuss What It’s Like to Be at a StartUp
- Killing good ideas can harm your future (via coinnovative.com)
- 10 Things Learned From Launching a Company in a Recession
- Try to Top This Innovation — Students Bet on Their Grades
- SEO: Past Present and Future
- Billy Joel on Entrepreneurism? | Knowledgewebb.net
- Connect thru LinkedIn
- Example of How to Divide You Equity At Start-Up
- Free Project Management Software: Basecamp
- Get A Free Copy of "Mastering the Innovation Funnel – Helpful Tips for Developing New Products"
- Industry analysis: Porter's 5 Forces
- JOTT – best personal organizer I've come across
- Leadership Tips You Can Use: Carly Fiorina
- PEST Analysis: Understanding the Broader Environment
- Product Development and Management Association
- SERIOUS ABOUT NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT? VISIT MY WEBSITE
- Sun Tzu's Art of War (principles are relevant to innovation!)
- SWOT Analysis Tools